When your crazy wedding video attracts attention on YouTube, it may earn you the fifteen minutes of fame that Andy Warhol believed everyone craved, but sooner or later, you’ll probably wish you had three hours of quality video footage.
And remember cialis expensive the days when wedding videos were captured on a shaky, handheld camcorder?The result was often a massive let-down. Substantial amounts of footage of the floor and the ceiling were interspersed with the happy couple relegated to a few blurry moments on film.
Nowadays, videography is worthy of an Oscar for quality, sale cialis performance, editing, production etc. Professional video companies have state-of-the-art equipment which enables ‘pin-sharp’ quality with an array of special effects such as slow motion, inserts, 3D effects, graphics, digital mastering, high definition and multi-screens.
What often happens is that brides are so busy with other preparations for the wedding day that the video is an afterthought. The fact is, memories fade and a video is the only way to relive every detail of the special occasion as it happened.Only if you invest time and effort in securing the right video company will you be truly delighted with the outcome.After all – miss the opportunity and it’s gone forever.
These hints from a busy Perth wedding video firm will pave the way for a wonderful working relationship with your camera guy – and will ensure your special day lives on, and on, and on.
* Give some serious thought as to what you want your video to look like. Do you want it to include all the speeches, do you want coverage of the rehearsals and buy Finast online preparations?
• When deciding on a videographer, do your homework thoroughly.Research companies on the internet and ask people for recommendations.Draw up a list and then have a look at the work they’ve produced.Interview the companies to get a feel for how they operate and to see if the chemistry is right.Especially when tensions rise, it’s absolutely vital that you feel completely at ease with them around..
• Don’t choose on price. Go for craftsmanship, experience and professionalism.Experienced professionals will be at ease at any venue and will know about the protocols involved in photography and the church, plus they can advise on a variety of other aspects such as possible weather conditions and the best locations to have photos taken.Their experience is valuable.
• Book early. The best companies will be booked up and it’s best to have a firm commitment, even up to 18 months in advance.
• Ask the video company about special effects such as photo montages, black and white production, music etc.You’ll need to make decisions on music or sound for your video.Sound quality is a key element.
* Guarantee your video into the future.Some videographers digitally master your wedding DVD so that when you make copies in the future, they’ll be the same quality as the original.
* Check the fine print.Be clear on what the quote includes (number of hours, editing, number of copies etc).
Your wedding video enables you to go over every detail of your special day, as often as you want.As a leading Perth wedding DVD company, DemicVideo said : “The wedding video is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to showcase your unique and special day as it happened. It’s an investment in a visual heirloom, so make sure you’ve hired the right videographer for the job.”
Plan a Wedding Resources