Planning a wedding contains lots of musical cialis order choice making. From picking the right ceremony songs to getting an entire playlist together for your reception. This all can get completely annoying, but deciding on bridal party songs must be anything but. These songs are almost always upbeat and allow for a appropriate introduction to the members of your bridal party. The songs you select for their grand entrance will begin your reception off with a bang, no matter what kind of party you have decided! Here are the best bridal party songs played at wedding receptions recently.
For the Ladies Only:
These terrific bridal party songs are perfect for introducing those ladies who have been there to see you through it all and liven up the reception room!
* Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
* We are Family – Sister Sledge
* Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
* Man! I Feel cialis Like a Woman – Shania Twain
* Ladies Night – Kool and the Gang
* Crazy in Love – Beyonce
* Beautiful (Remix) – Christina Aguilera
* Brick House – The Commodores
* Lady Marmalade – Labelle
* Bootylicious – Destiny’s Child
For the Guys Only:
These songs are best usedd for the smooth guys who guided ensure that your wedding day ran smoothly.
* Men in Black – Will smith (Men in Black movie soundtrack)
* Hotstepper – Ini Kamoze
* I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred
* Bring ‘em Out – T.I.
* Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
* Low Rider – George Lopez Show theme song
* Stayin’ Alive – The Bee Gees
* Sharp Dressed Man – ZZ Top
* Love and Marriage – Frank Sinatra
* Party Like a Rockstar – Shop Boyz
For Guys and Gals of the Bridal Party:
These bridal party songs are excellent for the entire wedding crew to make their reception entrance to.
* I’ll Be There for You – The Rembrandts (known to many as the Friends theme song)
* Get This Party Started – Pink
* Praise You – Fatboy Slim
* Hey Ya – Outkast
The previously listed songs will help guide you in the right direction towards the perfect song for your bridal party’s introduction. Any way, these are the most used, best loved, and most energetic bridal party wedding songs and not every couple is going for a party tough type of wedding reception. Here are a few suggestions for themed and lower key bridal party songs.
Beach Themed Bridal Party songs
These songs will get the crowd on their feet, or help them to mellow out as your bridal party makes their big entrance.
* Hot! Hot! Hot! – Arrow
* Kokomo – The Beach Boys
* Over the Rainbow (Hawaiian Rendition) – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
Cocktail Style Bridal Party Songs
If you are deciding on playing a jazzy, classy cocktail style reception these favorite bridal party songs will set the tone when your bridal party makes your guests acquaintance.
* Strangers in the Night – Frank Sinatra or Instrumental
* Moon River – Henry Mancini or Instrumental
* The Girl From Ipanema – Julie Philippe and Zago (or choose another cover)
Keep in mind to have fun while choosing out your bridal party songs, because they are supposed to be sweet and memorable. Who knows, someone just may like your song selections enough to use them at their own wedding.
Plan a Wedding Resources