The choices associated with wedding invitations are truly endless. One of the first decisions you will make is choosing your style from the wide variety of sizes and shapes available. Many common sizes are typically in the area of 5 1/2″ x 8″, give or take a little on each side. Here we are going to discuss a few unique sizes that have become popular and are quite distinctive in their appearance. It will be helpful to become familiar with them in preparation for your wedding invitation shopping.
- Square invitations are typically single cards that are larger in size often requiring extra mailing postage. This notation may appear within the product description but you should always take one that is ready to mail to the Post Office for an official opinion.
- Tea length wedding invitations are typically 9 1/4″ x 4″ making them a unique size. Their design can be built around a vertical or horizontal layout.
- Seal n send invitations are longer in length due to their multi-panel design with the very bottom panel being a detachable response postcard as a convenience to guests. Pre-marked lines assist you in folding and sealing this all-in-one invitation design into its own self-mailer. They are known as being economical since they don’t require a mailing envelope and the response postcard that is attached eliminates a return envelope and saves on postage since only a postcard stamp is needed. Prices usually include the printing of both the return address on the outside panel and the return mailing address on the response postcard.
- Pocket wedding invites come in various sizes, especially in their pre-assembled form. If there is a pocket to hold enclosure cards, it can be located either on the side or on the bottom of the design. The size of the fully assembed ensemble will be determined by the size of the invitation card. Again, be sure to check with the Post Office to be sure you are using the correct amount of postage, especially on self-mailer pocket styles.
- Shapes – Wedding invitations are also available in themed shapes, such as playing cards/poker chips, vineyard wine bottles, autumn leaves, seashells, luggage tags, etc. If the unique shapes are compact in size, your information may be spread over several themed cards that are creatively connected by a piece of ribbon. On occasion, even enclosure cards may be in a shape closely related to the themed invitation. Choosing a shaped design will certainly make your wedding cialis invitations memorable.
You’ll probably encounter many sizes of wedding invitations and now you may decide to seek out one of these specific sizes mentioned here if it sounds interesting cialis commercials to you.
Wedding Planning Resources
- Latest Wedding Invitation Kits Auctions | Wedding Invitation London
- A Rockin’ New Wedding Invitation Design « Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls
Plan a Wedding Resources