For couples looking for a modern touch, pocket wedding invitations may be their chosen style. Their contemporary look can be quite stylish with the added bonus of neatly organizing all the invitation insert pieces.
Often overlooked are the various styles of pocket wedding invitations available:
- Translucent order cialis Pocket – The wedding invitation is folded to size so the front is slightly visible when it is inserted into the transparent pocket. Sometimes the pocket will even have a design printed on the front that will gracefully blend with the design showing through from the inserted invitation. To fit the typically smaller pocket size, the invitation cards are most often a z-fold or tri-fold design.
- Pocket Mailer – This self-mailer style uses the envelopement that holds your invitation card and provides a pocket for holding enclosure pieces as its mailing envelope. Required customer assembly will involve attaching the card to the envelopment with provided glue dots. Once assembled the envelopment wraps around medicine acomplia your invitation to fold up into its own self-mailing piece adhered with a clear seal.
- Pocket Wrap – This design also has an outer wrap to surround your wedding invitation card and a pocket for holding enclosure cards but is inserted and mailed in a separate envelope. Depending on the invitation design, the pocket could be located at the bottom or on the side.
- Side-by-Side Pocket Folder – This stylish folder wrap opens to reveal two equal side-by-side pockets, one for the invitation and the other for insert cards.
In some styles the jacket or pocket does not cover the entire invitation and actually reveals a portion of it as part of its unique design. The pocket itself may also have a decorative motif.
Instead of the traditional double envelopes, many times pocket invitations only include a single mailing envelope. If the inner envelope is eliminated, you will need to list specifically who is invited from that household on the actual mailing envelope.
Whichever pocket wedding invitation style you may choose, it is important to note if that design will require extra postage due to being a larger size or having more weight to it. The more insert cards you include, the heavier the weight which could affect the required postage. Also, check the product description for mention of an extra postage possibility. To determine if extra postage is required, you are highly encouraged to take one of your ready-to-mail wedding invitations to the Post Office for an official weight.
Wedding Planning Resources
- High Quality Value Asian Design Style – 72″ Golden Forest Decorative Art Print Room Divider Screen – 4 Panel
- A Case Study on Photo Wedding Invitation | Wedding Invitation London
- Something special to write in best friends wedding invitation acceptance card? | Wedding Invitation Etiquette
Plan a Wedding Resources