Nothing beats a french chateau for a fairytale french wedding. Think serious wow factor.
1. You get to celebrate one of the biggest days of your life surrounded by people who really love you. This is your chance to have a memorable wedding that your friends and family will talk about for years to come. Be game to be different.
2. You can feel more relaxed on your wedding day. You will be surrounded by your friends and family. You will feel more at home with your guests.
3. Because you have a smaller guest list the cost is much less. The two headed cousins who you have not seen for 20 years are likely not to have the money or the willingness to spend it on going to your wedding. You can save thousands of dollars by having an intimate wedding, which means you won’t have to go over your wedding budget. You can probably stretch to a fairytale wedding chateau in France.
4. You can splurge. Some couples choose a small guest list not necessarily because their budgets are small, but because they can pull out all the stops and have a truly lavish wedding. Even with the horrible credit crunch your weding dollar goes much further with a destination wedding. Champagne is cheapest in France Splurge think foie gras, duck breast, champagne, cognac and chocolate to die for. With the savings on food you can probably opt for a horse and carriage or the premium wedding photographer in the country.
5. You have more options when choosing a venue. If you have a small destination wedding you can chose to get married in the middle of the week allowing you to negotiate an even better deal. This means your french wedding is becoming more and more affordable.
6. Have more freedom to customize your wedding to your own tastes. A small wedding gives you the opportunity to get your creative juices flowing and make your unique wedding a reflection of the two of you. If you have interfering relatives having a destination wedding in a country that does not speak english minimises interference.
7. You get to spend time with your guests. When the guest list is small, the bride and groom can spend time with each of their guests, making them feel welcome. If you have rented a private castle with your friends and family for a few days you can kick back and chill and appreciate their company and why you wanted to spend your special day with them.
8. You can make your guests feel at home. Because you will be able to spend at least some time with your guests, they will feel more at home at your wedding. Chances are that many of your guests will know one another.
9. You can get your guests involved. Or you can chose not to. A small wedding will give you the opportunity to get your loved ones involved in your special day.
10. You can have a destination wedding that people will remember. You can be a trend setter among your crowd.
Wedding Planning Resources
- Can You Navigate Through Your Debts? – Debt Settlement Advice
- Pan-fried Duck Breast with Red Wine Orange Sauce | Chinese Food Menu
Plan a Wedding Resources